Novant Health Vascular Diagnostics offers comprehensive non-invasive vascular diagnostic testing using Vascular Diagnostic Ultrasound. This makes it easy for our patients to complete most necessary testing without leaving our office. This also makes it easier for you to get a comprehensive review of your vascular health since our team of vascular specialists and registered vascular technologists can oversee all testing. Most studies take 30-60 minutes.
Among the most common diagnostic studies we offer:
- Duplex Evaluation for DVT
- Evaluation of Varicose Veins (along with VS physician visit)
- Upper and Lower Extremity Vein Mapping
- PVR and Segmental Pressures
- PVR with Exercise
- Arterial Duplex Studies
- Digital Arterial Examinations with Warming
- Femoral and Popliteal Aneurysm Duplex
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Dialysis Access Evaluation
|Abdominal and Visceral
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
- Iliac Artery Duplex
- Renal Artery Duplex
- Mesenteric Artery Duplex
- Visceral Aneurysm Duplex
- Lower Extremity Bypass Graft and Stent
- Carotid Endarterectomy and Stent
- Aortic Endograft
Before your study, you might be asked to confirm your name and date of birth more than once. This is not because we do not know who you are! Instead, it is an important part of our protocol to make sure you are getting the specific tests and care meant for you.
If there are special instructions to follow before your tests, you will be informed of those when you make your appointment. If you have any questions, please call our office at 336-768-5445.
If you do not see a service you require, please call our office at 336-768-5445. We will be happy to tell you whether we can offer the study you need, or we will direct you to appropriate resources.